VUCA IS HERE TO STAY
We help teams become more agile & adaptive. Surviving in the "new normal" post-pandemic world depends on the ability to quickly and efficiently reconfigure direction, people, practices and technology.
A FRAMEWORK FOR ACTION
The "adaptive" universe has six areas where teams need to operate well :
MOVING QUICKLY FROM WIN TO WIN
Whether we work with individuals, teams or organisations we follow some simple steps to make sure we understand the complexity of your universe
- Gain "situational awareness" by gathering data and insights
- Build a solid flight plan together
- Deliver experiences & training to experiment, learn and improve
- Activate the feedback loop: back to point1!
Feedback First: Boosting Organisational Performance through CLEAR+CALM Communication
'In today’s world, employee engagement is more important than ever, whether you’ve been managing virtual, cross-cultural teams around the world or whether you’ve embarked on your first leadership role. With Feedback First, you gain actionable insights through relevant tips and tools that will help you get results.'
– Daniel Del Olmo, President Sage Hotel Management
PRAISE FOR FEEDBACK FIRST
'It has been said that to avoid learning and growing, do nothing, say nothing, but end up, being nothing. In high-performance organizations, feedback is a sine qua non. Anybody interested in creating such organizations would do well to become familiar with Evekink and Becker’s CLEAR + CALM model that demonstrates ingeniously how to manage feedback from the giver and receiver’s point of view.'
– Manfred F. R. Kets de Vries, Distinguished Clinical Professor of Leadership Development and Organizational Change
'Feedback is not criticism. Feedback First shows us that knowing the difference could save your life or your job or your company.'
– Seth Godin, Author Linchpin
'Ken Blanchard said that ‘feedback is the breakfast of champions’ I personally believe that this is true and more important than ever. In a world which is changing so fast, receiving honest and constructive feedback is paramount to be able to adapt and stay relevant. At Amadeus we have been working with the CALM and CLEAR model as it sets the foundation for an agile and transparent culture.'
– Sabine Hansen Peck, Senior Vice President, People & Culture at Amadeus IT Group